1. Hire a comedian who can poke some fun at your CEO, do an impersonation of him, or even make a light of your industry as a whole.
2. Hire a magician that can incorporated your sales message into his magic, or cut your CEO or receptionist in half. He might even be able to vanish the CEO, much to the delight of the employees.
3. Book a vocal improvement group to take requests and spin them into a funny performance.
4. Have a musician write a song about your company and play it at the event.
5. Hire a celebrity impersonator to come to the event and sign autographs and take pictures with guests.
6. Book a caricature artist to draw personalized sketches of each employee at the company. These are fun souvenirs as well.
7. Book a digital caricature artist who composes his or her photos digitally on a computer right in front of your eyes. They can even personalize the backdrop to reflect the company
or event. This is a great souvenir for the guests to take home.
8. Book a balloon artist that makes the life size figures such as Disney characters, scenery like palm trees, huge company logos, and more. The balloon artist can do these figures with everyone watching making it an experience to watch the balloons being put together.
9. How about a strolling juggler who can mingle through the cocktail hour.
10. Book a stilt walker to make a big announcement for your company at an annual conference or meeting. It is a fun and guaranteed way to get everyone's attention.
11. A clown is a great option for events with children or families. There are also evil clowns for events with no kids or around Halloween.
12. Book a palm reader to make psychic predictions about the future of the company or to tell people's fortunes.
13. Hire a reality TV star to interact with guests. They are far less money than big time Hollywood celebrities.
14. Book a tribute band to play the songs of an artist that is popular among the guests.
15. An a cappella group can perform on stage or stroll through the event during a cocktail hour or dinner.
16. Hire a symphony orchestra to play at the event. You will need to consider space requirements for this type of an act.
17. You could have a mime act out a corporate message to employees or event customers.
18. Book a DJ to play only requested songs or songs from a certain era such as the 80's
19. Break dancers can be lots of fun. They are generally young, hip, and add a sense of youth to an event.
20. How about a mariachi band for some festive music.
21. A steel drum band can be a nice addition to a high end gala event.
22. Booking a fire eater can be a great way to kick off the launch of a hot new product or service.
23. Carolers can be nice addition to any holiday event.
24. A living statement can be a great idea for almost any event. Make sure you ask for a living statement that matches closely to the theme of your event or meeting.
25. Booking a cirque act is a great idea when the event needs something remarkable or to get a buzz going. Make sure you can accommodate for the space some of the cirque acts require.
26. A snake charmer is a unique way break up a meeting or attract a crowd at an event.
27. Hire a mentalist to read the minds of the guests. This is creative way that the performer can interact with the audience.
28. How about an ice sculptor who can sculpt the company logo or a corporate message live while people watch it being carved.
29. Acrobats provide a purely addition to an event.
30. Singing waiters are an a cappella group dressed as formal waiters. This catches guests off guard and is an offbeat way to infuse entertainment into the dining experience.
31. Ballroom dancers can be popular with all the dance themed TV shows like Dancing with the Stars and others.
32. A barbershop quartert is an a cappella group where all the members wear red and white costumes, similar to that of a barbershop pole. This has a nostalgic feel to it.
33. Dueling pianos are a fantastic way to get the audience involved with nonstop entertainment
34. You could have your employees put on the entertainment by having a talent show and getting everyone in the company involved including the CEO. You will want to record this so everyone can watch it later on, or you may even want to send them all home with a copy, or mail it to them afterwards. You could also post them on YouTube for all to comment on.
35. A marching band can be an official way to introduce somebody special at the event. It can also be a way of showing that the company does not take themselves too seriously if they book a fun themed marching band.
36. Book the 60 second novelist. He comes with his own table and a manual typewriter and requests guests a few questions to get a sense of who they are, and he types out a short life story in one minute. He even binds it so guests can take it home. The story is funny, imaginative and true. This is a fun way to get people to open up and share their stories and get to know each other.
37. Face painters are a neat way to entertain the youngger kids.
38. A choir can be a nice way to make a grandiose statement.
39. How about an opera singer for a classy event or gala.
40. A graffiti artist that can create a painting of someone or something with a large crowd watching. Some artists do this type of thing super fast, making it intriguing to watch.
41. Book hula dancers to mingle on the dance floor with guests.
42. How about Polynesian dancers to inject a unique culture into the event.
43. A ventriloquist can be a great entertainment choice that can play well for kids or adults depending on the performer.
44. Hire a dynamic storyteller who can weave a message about the goal of the event or meeting.
45. An escape artist is a dramatic way to convey messages such as, escaping or breaking free of limiting beliefs and constraints. This can be a nice way to motivate employees to achieve a goal.
46. Booking a hypnotist can provide a serious element or a comedic one.
47. A rapper could perform a comedic rap specifically written about the company. Some rappers can even improvise this on the spot.
48. A puppeteer is another option for youngger children to keep them entertained.
49. Hire a sword swallower to attract the crowd or if it fits into the theme.
50. You can always hire a real Hollywood celebrity to attract the attention and buzz you need or try booking a couple of smaller celebrities to make better use of your funds and get more celebrity drawing power.
51. You might want to book a political impersonator that is popular such as Sarah Palin or Barack Obama.
52. A harpist can add a light musical touch without loud music. This would be nice for a laid back, high end atmosphere.
53. How about having multiple celebrity tribute artists on stage performing a bunch of hits songs from the various artists they impersonate.
54. Have a stage where different executives from the company do karaoke for a variety of songs.
55. Finally, the best way to guarantee a creative entertainment experience is to have the performer or performers customize their actions to your event or meeting. This creates a memorable experience guests are sure to remember for a long time.
After recording your album, having it mastered and pressed, you head over to your disc duplication facility’s website to place your order. Reading up on the ordering process you notice that you have the option to have artwork printed on the disc face, and can also have tray card and insert artwork printed. This is a great idea, as it allows you to give your project a more professional look and feel. You can either hire a print designer, who will hopefully already know all of the proceeding information. Or you can have a go at it yourself, utilizing one of the many different graphics creation programs available. If you are choosing to create your own artwork, read on.
There are many different programs out there that can be used to create print artwork. One of the more popular programs is Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Illustrator is a vector based drawing program, available for both PC and Macintosh computers. You could also use, CorelDRAW, Paint Shop Pro, or even Adobe Photoshop. I will go into a little bit more detail about what the differences are between some of these programs later on in this article, and why some of them are better suited for print design. Here is a list of 3 terms you should be familiar with before starting your artwork project.
1. Raster Graphics
Raster graphics are also known as bitmap graphics. This form of graphics image is a data file or structure representing a generally rectangular grid of pixels, or blocks of color, on a computer monitor, or other display device. Think of a raster images as a checkers board, with each square (pixel) on the board displaying a different color. This collection of colored dots (pixels), in turn form the full picture. The quality of a raster image is determined by the total number of pixels (resolution), and the amount of information in each pixel. Raster graphics are practical for photographs and photo-realistic images because of the way that they display images. Pretty much all photos you will find on the internet, and all photos you take with your digital camera will be raster images. You may want to use photographs for your CD or DVD’s artwork, but you must mind a few certain things:
A. DPI –
I will go into this a bit further in the “DPI” section of this article. In a nutshell, any photograph that you would like to use for print must be 300 DPI (dots per inch) or higher. DPI refers to the density of pixel information in a photograph.
B. Color Mode –
There are two basic modes of color: RGB and CMYK. All you need to know really is that all print artwork must be created as a CMYK document, as this refers to the colors of ink that a printer uses to recreate your artwork. If you create your artwork as an RGB document, the printed document will most likely shift in color. For more info on this, please refer to my last article. What do you need to start a CD duplication project?
2. Vector Graphics
Also known as geometric modeling, this form of graphic uses geometrical primitives such as points, curves, and lines to represent images. Instead of displaying blocks of color to represent a photo vector images rely on set points to determine the outline of an object, using mathematical formulas to determine the curve of the lines between said set points. Vector graphics are ideal for simple or composite drawings that do not need to achieve photo-realism. I suggest that you used vector objects for all of your artwork’s areas that are not photos.
Dots per inch, (DPI) is the number of individual dots of ink a printer can produce within a one-inch space. This translates as, the higher the DPI, the sharper the image. Although, most commercial printers will tell you that anything over 300DPI would be considered “print-quality”. I recommend that you make sure that your artwork is at least 300DPI, with 600DPI being the optimal setting for your artwork.
After all this technical mumbo-jumbo, you’re probably scratching your head, still unsure of what program to use to create your artwork. The truth is you can use pretty much any graphics program to create your artwork, providing that you correctly set the DPI and color mode of your document. Personally, I usually use a combination of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator to do all of my print artwork. I edit all bitmap images in Photoshop and create all of my vector content in Illustrator, combining the two in Illustrator. My advice is now that you have the basic background knowledge, experiment to figure out what works best for you!
Quality content is the key to SEO success. Content doesn’t just mean your text contents. Images must be an integral part of your content strategy. At times, single images can be far more effective than your 1000 word blog post. It also helps you improve blog post quality and performance.
Images, Infographics, Videos and all other multimedia contents on your web page will help you in increasing the user engagement on your site and makes the visitors stay on your site for longer duration which helps in reducing the bounce rate.
Not just adding images to your contents, you should also optimize those images for better SEO performance. Optimization of images must be the one important aspect of your on-page SEO process.
If you are using images in your content, there are many aspects to be considered related to SEO.
Using images doesn’t mean that you should fill up your content with loads of pictures. You should use it only when it is required and also you should use images that are more relevant to your content.
Placement of your images is an another important aspect. It should be placed at a relevant location in your content according to your text content.
Use original images
Originality always helps in improving your user experience and your authority. Usage of original images will be helpful in improving your SEO performance. You can create original images with a graphic designer or you can take your own photographs with a quality camera. It is the reason top White hat SEO companies employ talented graphic designers for creating quality images.
If you are not able to employ an in-house graphic designer or if you are running out of time, you can always use high quality images from the web. But the important factor to be considered is it should be copyright free.
There are many tools available for getting copyright free images without any cost. The most popular ones are Unsplash, Flicker, Freeimages.
Images are the main source for damping your site’s speed. And site speed is a crucial factor in your SEO performance. So, you should be extra cautious in using images without compromising your page speed.
It should not also affect your image quality, you should have a correct balance between. You can achieve this by reducing the file size by compression. You can use tools like Photoshop for compression.
Search engine crawlers are visually impaired, it can even interrupt a 5000 word text content, but it cannot interrupt a single image and what the image is about. It is the reason using a keyword rich file names for your images is an important aspect in image optimization.
Google bots and other search engine crawlers can read your image’s file name and if it is named with your target keyword, it gives a signal to search engines about the image topic and thus helps your SEO performance.
For example, if your image is related to selling sports shoes, rather than using the file name as “IMG_89868″ you can use it as “Black_Tennis_Shoes”.
Similar to the file name, search engines can read Alt text of the images. Alt text is known as “Aleternative Text”, is an HTML attribute used to describe the content of images.
You should use Alt text which is relevant to your images and it should be clear and descriptive. You can use your target keywords in the Alt text but be cautious about Keyword stuffing.
If you are not focusing on Image optimization, you are missing a huge opportunity in improving your SEO performance. You can use above mentioned best practices in your on-page optimization process.